My Athlete Live Viewing Instructions
*Please note. The GPS unit will not track in the water. Once I come into transition one (Bike to Swim) and am moving the GPS will be set and tracking for the rest of the day. Please note the race starts in waves so there is no telling when I will enter and return from the water… Track away!
1. Navigate to MyAthlete Live Event (click to go to page) and click on Dustin Schmidt which can be found under the IRONMAN MARYLAND heading
2.. Read instructions (let’s be honest who does that) and find the “PRESS HERE TO VIEW YOUR ATHLETE” text at the bottom and click.
1. After navigating through the instructions page you will see the main interface
2. Find the athlete name towards the upper right “Dustin Schmidt” to focus on them
a. to view click the “eye icon” inline with my name
i. this will select the athlete
3. You can view stats by clicking the “clock icon” inline with my name
4. To center on the GPS location click the “bulls eye” icon inline with my name
1. Download the app from Google Play
Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.myathlete.myathlete
2. Open the app
3. You WILL be prompted to download “Adobe Air” if you do NOT already have it
Download and install the required Adobe Air app when prompt
4. Open the app, again! This time Search by race (IRONMAN MARYLAND) and click “Dustin Schmidt” to highlight the name
5. Select from the tabs to see Stats, Profile, Map, etc.
1. Download the app from the App Store
iOS App Store – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myathlete-live-tracker/id552369174?mt=8
2. Open the app and Search by race (IRONMAN MARYLAND) and click “Dustin Schmidt” to highlight the name
3. Select from the tabs to see Stats, Profile, Map, etc.