Like most people, I've already begun to get ready for the Door County Triathlon on Sunday July 20th. That means I'm starting to pack up everything while still trying to train all week, seems counter productive I know.
This also means one of the things I'm most excited about this time around has arrived and no it's not a rotten stomach like the last race. It is the My Athlete Live tracking device I just received.
This device will allow you to track me in real-time, all from your web browser or Android/iOS device! Just use the instructions below for your device. As a reminder the race starts at 8:00am central time. The device will be in transition 1 so it will not track the swim. Once I get on the bike it will start moving and be tracking all the way through the end of the run.
1. Navigate to My Athlete Live Event - http://www.myathletelive.com/events/
2. Search for Door County Triathlon
3. Find "Dustin Schmidt" and click
4. Read instructions (let's be honest who does that) and find the "PRESS HERE TO VIEW YOUR ATHLETE" text and click.
1. Download the app from Google Play
Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.myathlete.myathlete
2. Open the app
3. You WILL be prompted to download "Adobe Air" if you do NOT already have it
Download and install the required Adobe Air app when prompt
4. Open the app, again! This time Search by name once opened
1. Download the app from the App Store
iOS App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myathlete-live-tracker/id552369174?mt=8
2. Open Up App and Search by name
In case you missed or are interested in the Door County Triathlon Half Ironman distance maps you can read and find out more about the maps and my plan, here!